und das, morgens um 8 - kann nur besser werden....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Also, hier ist strahlender Sonnenschein... ich muss nur leider Schiffe bauen :-( Und grad ist es ein bissl langweilig, deswegen spamme ich deinen Blog voll ;-)
hej, dotter, here is also sunshine and I am back from work and now trying to give you persistance in writing and speaking English, with a succes for me, too, perhaps(pöhrhäpps!!!), and from now on, I will put the dictionary beside the pc! Maybe...in 4 weeks, you will be a perfect English talking machine and in 8 weeks a svedish one ;) I am looking for your "eveningblogwriting", cause this day may have been exciting. Byebye from home (only 3,5 flyhours away),mor
3 comments:
Also, hier ist strahlender Sonnenschein... ich muss nur leider Schiffe bauen :-( Und grad ist es ein bissl langweilig, deswegen spamme ich deinen Blog voll ;-)
hej, dotter,
here is also sunshine and I am back from work and now trying to give you persistance in writing and speaking English, with a succes for me, too, perhaps(pöhrhäpps!!!), and from now on, I will put the dictionary beside the pc! Maybe...in 4 weeks, you will be a perfect English talking machine and in 8 weeks a svedish one ;)
I am looking for your "eveningblogwriting", cause this day may have been exciting.
Byebye from home (only 3,5 flyhours away),mor
hej noridottir,
das Regenfotto ist ja obergoil!!
R
Post a Comment